The candidate for this position will work directly at VOIP.ms, one of our portfolio companies.
The Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for providing excellent service and customer loyalty, ensuring customer support and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will find a summary of responsibilities in the paragraph below.
- Handle and respond to customer inquiries via email and phone;
- Responsible for achieving revenue growth goals through the acquisition of new accounts, upgrading and adding services to existing customers, and addressing customer needs to ensure business retention while using a consultative and value-added approach;
- Work with our internal team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Work with after sales support services and provide technical assistance as needed;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of company products and industry trends;
- Any other related duties.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of telecommunications experience required;
- Demonstrated success in selling technical products and/or services, preferably related to Voice over IP (VoIP);
- Exceptional written and oral skills (English and French);
- Spanish is an asset;
- Excellent computer skills, preferably with basic computer network concepts.
Our perfect candidate
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, be resilient and solve problem in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills, proactive, thorough, efficient and results-oriented;
- Independent, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Natural ability to assist and satisfy customers via email, phone and chat.
Please note that the masculine gender has been used to lighten the text.