The candidate for this position will work directly at VOIP.ms, one of our portfolio companies.
The Marketing Director will be primarily responsible for managing all aspects of marketing within the company including creating marketing campaigns and marketing strategies. You will find a summary of responsibilities in the paragraph below.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies, including promotional calendars and programs, new product launches and other marketing projects;
- Identify trends and various information to optimize spending and performance;
- Develop, manage and optimize marketing budgets;
- Lead customer, brand and product research initiatives to identify new business opportunities;
- Work with the business development team and sales teams on brand initiatives;
- Oversee a marketing team (hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines);
- Oversee the operation of the company’s website and email marketing program;
- Measure and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and evaluate against objectives (ROI and KPIs).
- Project management and people management skills. You will oversee the marketing department and guide its daily operations. You will recruit, supervise and mentor members of the marketing team;
- Leadership and influence. You will present your vision of marketing and your many ideas to the executive team;
- Data Analysis. The role requires ongoing analysis of market trends and competitor positioning;
Our perfect candidate.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, be resilient and solve problem in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills; Proactive, thorough, efficient and results-oriented;
- Independent, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Please note that the masculine gender has been used to lighten the text.